Ultimately, the candidate should have :
● Good communication and decision-making skills.
● Knowledge and experienced in of software development ( mobile application and enterprise resource planning solutions ) and information technology consulting
● Good speaking and writing skills.
● Familiarity with agile and scrum methodologies.
● Good enterprise resource management skills.
● Discussing potential projects and their parameters with clients, executives, and software developers.
● Planning out the blueprints for software projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance.
● Assembling and leading the project team.
● Participating in and supervising project meetings/workshops.
● Ensuring that the project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines.
● Determining and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion.
● Tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests.
● Serving as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes, milestones reached, and other pertinent information.
● Delivering completed software products to clients and performing regular checks on the
products & performance.