Medical Counter Assistant
Health & Safety
We are looking to hire an efficient Medical Counter Assistant to perform all clerical duties required for the efficient running of the pharmacy. The Medical Counter Assistant’s responsibilities include creating and maintaining patient files, placing orders for pharmaceutical supplies, and operating the cash register. You should also be able to direct patients’ medication-related questions to the pharmacist.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Dispenses prescription medication and other medical products to patients under direction of licensed pharmacist
- Counts pills, labels bottles, prices, and compounds medications to prepare prescriptions for patients as directed
- Performs administrative duties, including answering phones, receiving and inputting prescription orders, operating cash registers, and restocking inventory
- Gathers, organizes, and assesses patient information
- Supplies patients with information and education on their prescriptions
- Monitors prescription-filling process to ensure compliance with relevant regulations and pharmacy policies
- Liaises with healthcare providers and patients to obtain correct prescription information
- Answers patients questions about their medications under the supervision of the pharmacist
- Qualification Required: MCA certificate
- Years of Experience: (2 years’ experience)
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Detail-oriented and accurate.
CV’s should be sent to: ( CV’s should be sent to ATS and email email@example.com )
Location: ( Accra)
Must live around East Legon and its environs: Adjiringanor, Madina, Legon, Ashley Botwe and Spintex.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.