● Manage all marketing activities for the company and develop the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives
● Co-ordinate and track the performance of all advertising and promotional campaigns
● Build and develop the online strategy of the company: website, Adwords, CRO, CS
● Oversee and monitor the company’s marketing budget, plans and reviewing
● Build the marketing event and campaign calendar and keep it updated
● Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
● Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
● Work closely with the creative unit to ensure proper design for product launches.
● Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications.
● Creating an enduring brand message that results in increased sales, brand loyalty, and improving market share.
● Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
● Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends.
Qualification and Requirements
● A Minimum of a Degree in Marketing is required
● Must have a minimum of 3 years experience as a Marketing Manager with a real estate background.