Health & Safety
Sanford Health-Ghana is offering an exciting opportunity for qualified Medical Practitioners to join its team of healthcare providers as Lead Medical Officer on permanent basis. The position entails serving as the Practitioner-in-Charge. The successful candidate will work closely with the Clinic leadership in providing the best quality of care to patients.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Form part of the core leadership of the Clinics Management Team
- Provide out-patient care and refer appropriately outside area of specialty
- Lead the Medical Team in providing care, monitoring and evaluation of patients on detention.
- Prepares doctors notes as well as discharge notes where appropriate.
- Perform clinical procedures within competency
- Liaises with relevant departments in ensuring optimum care to clients/patients
- Participate in quality improvement programs
- Serves as the Lead Prescriber and represent them in leadership meetings
- Provide direct supervision of the Maternal Health Department
- Provide support and information to patients / relatives as and when necessary.
- Participate in morbidity/mortality meetings, and case management meeting
- Accurately document patients’ care and management information on the EMR
Required Skills or Experience
- MB ChB or equivalent with a minimum of 4 years post-qualification experience.
- A valid license to practice in Ghana
- Continuous Professional Training across a wide range of clinical issues
- Good practice in Outpatient and inpatient care
- Knowledge of health and safety relevant to this post
- Computer literacy and web application
Location: Adenta (Greater Accra Region)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.