As a Junior full stack developer you’ll build fully-fledged platforms using a range of different technologies.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- You will be involved in the entire product development lifecycle including the design, development, deployment and maintenance of new and existing features.
- You will write clean and functional code on the front- and back-end.
- You will collaborate closely with both internal and external development teams to ensure system consistency and to create a great user experience.
- You will write reusable and maintainable code.
- You will optimize web design for mobile for maximum speed.
- You will also perform UI tests to optimize performance.
- Ultimately, your work will have direct impact on the stability and user experience of our products.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB, MSSQL, Oracle), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Maintaining existing code.
- Candidate must hold some industry qualifications
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.