ICGSE Teacher for various subjects
Kay-Billie-Klaer International School
Research, Teaching & Training
We are looking for a committed IGCSE Teacher to complement our qualified workforce of educators. You will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational teaching plan according to the Cambridge IGCSE Curriculum and the school’s requirements.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
We have a number of vacancies for these subjects:
- Additional Mathematics
- Plan, organise, and provide instruction aligned with the Cambridge curriculum and school standards to meet students’ varied learning styles, abilities, and needs in the 21st century.
- Develop and deliver lesson overviews that utilise a broad range of appropriate teaching techniques and strategies.
- Administer academic assessments to evaluate student progress for meeting academic learning targets and progress in knowledge acquisition.
- Establish and maintain standards of student behaviour required to run a tidy and orderly, and productive classroom environment
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
- Perform any other duties as directed by the Headteacher, or any other senior management staff
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Education or its equivalent
- At least three years of teaching experience in Cambridge IGCSE/A Levels
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication and expression skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.