Your Footprint as a Global IT & Compliance Coordinator Will Be: To ensure operational readiness from a technical setup perspective, whether this concerns new team member access to internal or Client systems, referring but not to CRM tools, ACD, Outbound call management systems, and email management systems. Work with the Tap team or the client to identify, consult and propose solutions that will bring added value to the company and client. Monitor and control the project compliance with internal TP and clients’ security policies and procedures, including but not limited to Security – PCI, GDRP rules, clean desk Policies, Provisioning – De provisioning of accounts, System accesses, and data transfer.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
As a Global IT & Compliance Coordinator, You Will:
- Working closely with operations to identify or understand the client’s needs
- Design processes and workflows
- Design or propose customer survey tools
- ACD programming knowledge and reporting
- Reviewing current client systems
- Client facing with client counterparts of solution and implementation
- Work with the internal TP stakeholders to ensure global consistency on global accounts,
- Presenting innovative ideas for system improvements, including ROI
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes
- Testing the product before going live
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
- Interaction with other departments to improve and or maximize the project (s) results
- Integration with other TP sites globally to communicate and sync
- Other Duties Assigned
What Will You Need to Succeed?
- Qualifications or Higher Education Degree in Computer Science, or Information systems or any relevant qualifications
- Experience/certification in CCNA
- Knowledge of a variety of Intrusion Detection platforms
- Background on VPN, SSL, and other encryption methodology or technology is a plus
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Call Centre experience in IT/ Security preferred.
- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking
- questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Fluency in English
- Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.