- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Champion new and improve existing design methodologies. Provide guidance and expert advice to management or other groups on technical, systems-, or process-related topics.
- Build applications for Linux and Windows platforms.
- Maintain code integrity and code organization.
- Follow and implement effective security and data protection practices.
- Mentor and help more junior software engineers.
Qualification and Requirements
- Fluency in French
- 3+ years of experience in software development.
- Strong technical background in NodeJS, ReactJS, relational and/or non-relational DBs.
- An additional plus knowing any of Cassandra, React Native, Java, C#, C/C++, .Net.
- Understanding advanced design architecture principles with good knowledge about microservices and good design practices.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Energy, self-motivation, a can-do, and collaborative approach.
- Fluency in English.