- Recommend cost-reduction options.
- Assess project requirements, regarding time, labour, and material costs.
- Provide and present estimates to clients on time.
- Provide final support in the calculation, analysis, and adjustment of estimates.
- Read blueprints and analyze all other applicable documents to prepare estimates.
- Maintain thorough records of all project documentation, including estimates, sales receipts, and project completion documentation.
- Collaborate with contractors and other team members during estimate creation to ensure overall accuracy.
- Assist sales team in final project preparation transactions.
- Review and analyze customer specifications to determine the best or efficient method of manufacture and how the product will be produced within time.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma/HND in Material Engineering or Food Science or Agro and Food Processing.
- 1-3 years work experience in the same or a similar position.
- Work experience in a paper packaging company will be a plus.
- Work experience with figures.
- Knowledge in technical printing terms, materials, and processes.
Highly skilled in Computer systems
Ability to operate independently
Critical thinking, analytical, and organizational skills
Time management skills
Interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal