A Government Agency responsible for improving education and reading habits is seeking to transform the organization leveraging technology. No day will be the same in this role.
You would be involved in conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes.
The UX designer will also be involved in designing the overall functionality of products to ensure good user experience.
This is an amazing opportunity to transform the world of education with technology. Join the newly established forward-thinking team at this Agency in solving some of the world’s most complex problems – there is no better place to challenged to learn and grow your career.
What You’ll Do:
• Be involved in the creation and support of great products.
• Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences and optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
• Researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and user-testing experiences for digital products.
• Identify design problems and devise solutions.
• Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
• Ask insightful questions, take calculated risks, and champion new ideas.
Who You Are:
• 1 year or more of UX design experience either as part of school work, self-initiated or commercial projects. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing
complex solutions for complete digital environments.
• Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
• Extensive knowledge in using UX design best practices to design solutions.
• You will work in a team with a user-centred design (UCD) focus, planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability, and accessibility concerns.
• Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
• Solid understanding of graphic design and tools (Photoshop, illustrator, Fireworks, InVision etc).
• A good grasp and experience of web development technologies and wireframing tools.
• Ability to communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions clearly and effectively to teams and clients.
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree (ideally Graphic Design, Architecture, Psychology with specific interest in the cognitive sciences or other relevant degrees).
• Please send Application, CV, Cover letter and sample of work (ideally projects on GitHub) to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.