Software & Data
As a Database Coordinator, you will be an integral part of our Revenue Operations team. This is a unique experience in that you’ll be a fundamental driver of our team’s Sales (outbound & inbound) and Marketing campaigns. As such, you’ll partner closely with leaders in our Sales & Marketing teams. You’ll excel in this role if you’re comfortable with rapid experimentation, have strong attention to detail, and are excited by the prospect of working cross-functionally.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
What you’ll do
- Own the growth and enrichment of our core Sales & Marketing prospect, customer & partner database
- Manage a remote team of 10+ Sales Data Specialists for data entry work
- Perform data validation and work with other departments to remediate issues
- Work with the marketing and sales teams to optimize data initiatives and create new strategy for data production
- Assist in the development of data standards; review and suggest ways of improving existing data entry procedures being utilized across the company; present data analysis to team stakeholders
- Act as a point of escalation for any data related issues, liaise directly with cross-functional teams and third-party vendors to resolve issues
- Manage relationships with data vendors and coordinate an efficient process of data validation and enrichment
- Provide backup to Revenue Operations for sales contract processing and reporting
- Assist with special projects and other duties as assigned
Do you have what it takes?
- 3+ years of experience supporting CRM database account & contact records
- Post-secondary degree in a business or technology program, or equivalent experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience using CRM Software like Salesforce and Pipedrive
- SQL experience would be a plus
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Logical individual with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong math aptitude
- Comfortable with routine work
- Experience working closely with sales and marketing funnels
- Bonus points if you have experience managing a team (not required)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.