Successful candidates will be trained and required to perform the below-listed tasks
- Data augmentation using deep learning Toolbox
- Translation, cropping, or transforming images
- Label pixels for classification and export the label data
Our Recruitment Process
Our Trainee Programme runs in a cycle and applications are received from the beginning of any recruitment window to its deadline.
- Please note that we are not receiving applications by mail, applications can only be done through the following link https://dashboard.datamaker.io/recruitment/
- Screening of applications start immediately as we receive them throughout the cycle until the deadline of the current window.
- Candidates who meet the minimum eligibility criteria are then contacted to attend Orientation and take basic test and practical examination that lasts for a maximum period of 2 hours.
- Afterwards, further shortlisting is done by the recruitment team and successful candidates are invited for an on-site Assessment.
- Next, candidates who pass the on-site assessment are invited for a face to face interview at a designated venue.
- Once candidates prove themselves capable of fitting into the Semantic Segmentation Specialist, an offer is made and candidates are enrolled into our Training Programme.
- The above stated procedures may differ slightly for crowd source employees.
- Applicants will be required to undergo a mandatory training period of 3 months during which allowances will still be paid.
- Applicants should have access to a computer/ laptop for the recruitment test.
- Our Datalab is located in Adenta, Accra which means candidates should be willing to live nearby or able to commute to Agbogba
Datamaker was founded in South Korea in 2018, provides reliable datasets which enables faster and more accurate mapping to a particular input for deep learning. Data labeling, also known as Semantic Segmentation is a key process to augment various images for our workflow using Toolbox. . We offer employment pathways for young talents from recruitment, training to employment. Datamaker provides is looking to providing jobs for youth in regions of great need in the future