A micro-credit enterprise is in need of a credit officer for urgent recruitment.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Analyze applicants’ capacity, collateral, condition, capital, and character to determine the feasibility of granting loans.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available as well as the terms of those services
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants’ credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate actions to resolve them.
- Manages the workout and resolution of non-performing loans in order to preserve principal and prevent charge-offs.
- Petition the courts to transfer titles and deeds of collateral to the Enterprise. Work with attorneys throughout the legal process and provides direction as required.
- Conduct market and competitive intelligence.
- Manage recoveries.
- Assist in the implementation of the marketing plan.
- Loan collections
- Mentor/Provide field training to new loan officers (upon recruit)
- Ensure safety and security of the Enterprise’s assets(including cash and goodwill)
- Perform all other functions as may be assigned from time to time
- A minimum of 1.5 years experience as a credit officer.
- Excellent knowledge of loan application procedures and best lending practices according to state laws and regulations.
- Strong communication skills and proven customer service experience.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong ethical behavior and the ability to work with sensitive financial information
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.