Senior Site Supervisor
Health & Safety
A small company focused on private dining and chocolate production is looking for a committed and hardworking cleaner. The cleaner will ensure the highest standard of cleanliness of the food facility and accommodations, and will perform a range of duties to keep the business clean, such as dusting, mopping, sweeping, laundry, ironing, organizing, planning and light food preparation. The Cleaner will also be responsible for performing routine inspections to ensure that spaces like restrooms are always clean.
- Minimum Qualification:Others
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:10 years
- Complying with cleaning checklists
- Complying with Opening/Closing procedures
- Follow SOPs for cleaning, fumigation, pest management, fridge/freezer management
- Food Safety
- Inventory management
- Receiving Stock
- Required Skills:
- Laundry and Ironing
- Organizing of facility and accommodation
- Inventory management
- Light food prep
- Fumigation preparations and clean-up
- Table set up and reset
- Minimum of SHS certificate or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ related experience working in a corporate environment
- Must be able to read and write English and communicate in Twi. Other local languages a plus.
- Ability to use a variety of cleaning products and equipment
- Must have excellent organizational skills and willing to take directions.
- Must be able to complete tasks on time with minimal supervision
- Must be able to reach, bend, stoop, and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers and kitchen personnel
- Must be driven and hard-working
- Must be comfortable following detailed Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), managing inventory, and using checklist
- Must have or be cleared for food handler’s certificate
- Ability to to repetitive tasks quickly and accurately
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time (8 hrs)
- Safe Food Handler certificate/training is a plus.
- Focused, positive attitude and desire to work with and help grow an artisanal chocolatier
The Cleaner will be required to wear appropriate gear such as non-slip kitchen shoes, sleeved shirts, trousers, and head coverings. Masks and aprons will be provided. The Cleaner will also be required to exercise good personal hygiene and pass a food safety medical screening. Fingernails must be kept clean and short enough not to break nitrile gloves. Frequent hand washing and glove changing is critical for the health and safety of the team and our customers.
- Competitive Salary
- Annual NHIS card renewal
- 15 days paid annual leave plus 5 days paid sick days
- Holidays: Ghana official holidays, if no seasonal production/events are planned
- On the job development and training opportunities
- 5 days a week, Monday – Friday
- Occasional weekend work with overtime pay.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.