Our firm provides end-to-end Hospital/ Laboratory Equipment and Consumables for all types of facilities and we are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for expanding and growing new businesses, identifying new clients, building new long-term client relationships.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:3 years
1. Research and build relationships with new clients/key stakeholders. Keep abreast with new technological changes within the industry and identify business growth opportunities.
2. Present to and consult with management on market trends and information feedback.
3. Prospect for potential clients and turn this into increased business, meet with current and potential clients by growing, leveraging, and maintaining networks.
4. Effectively build sustainable long-term client relationships with key stakeholders in the industry.
5. Develop a structured and effective marketing and client support strategy.
6. Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, and integrating contract requirements with business operations
7. Supporting the tendering process
8. Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
9. Identify opportunities for campaigns that will lead to an increase in sales.
10. Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
11. Meet existing clients to identify challenges and or additional requirements, while working closely with internal colleagues to understand and meet client's needs.
12. Have solid management skills with a flair for building, leading, and providing direction to a team.
13. Participate in management meetings and submit weekly and monthly data, forecast sales targets for the year and ensure they are met and compile key business metrics and report on them to management
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
1. Facilitates a team-oriented approach at the organizational level
2. Excellent business communication skills, both written and oral. Must be able to speak, read and write fluently in English, French is an added advantage but not required.
3. Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Outlook etc).
4. Able to anticipate needs and must be responsive to inquiries
5. Must be flexible with a willingness to travel outside Accra.
6. Possess business Acumen and a drive for results
7. Leads Change and Innovation;
8. Self-Awareness, insight, and motivation;
1. A Minimum of a tertiary qualification in Life or Basic Sciences (Medical Laboratory Science, Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Medical Microbiology, Biomedical Engineering), Business Administration with an emphasis in Marketing and any other related program.
2. Must have Business Development and Sales Experience.
3. Experience in Laboratory/Hospital processes, business development, or customer services will be an added advantage.
4. Familiarity with the Medical Laboratory and Hospital Equipment Market Environment is an added advantage.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.