- Review daily, weekly, monthly traffic reports from Telco(s) and Non-Telco(s) and The Company’s internal Traffic report and flag any inconsistencies for redress.
- Coordinate all close looping related activities with regards to customer escalations
- Account Management
- Telco and Non-Telco Partner engagement and Management
- Coordinating top call driver reports from Customer Experience (CX) Department with Telco feedback and managing Telco and Non-Telco expectations regarding customer complaints.
- Engaging Telco and Non-Telco on Incidents – Billing Outages, Reporting Discrepancies, etc.
- Track and support Internal and External Partners to deliver the required KPIs
- Liaise with Internal and External Partners and third parties to gather information and resolve issues
- Monitor and act speedily during system downtime periods to ensure business continuity
- Work on Service Recovery anytime there is a major downtime.
- Reviewing weekly and monthly service testing reports for all live services across all Networks and escalate issues to Director, Business Development and other internal and external relevant stakeholders for resolution.
- Review pre and post-service go-live testing for each service that is about to / has recently gone live.
- Review customer refunds and deactivation requests and ensuring 100% response rate of all requests within 8 business hours.
- Review outbound and inbound call reports from CX Executive(s) and advise Director, Business Development and other internal and external relevant stakeholders of key call drivers and key reasons for customer opt-out.
- Overseeing all audit enquiries from Telcos, Non-Telcos, Industry Regulators and external partners.
- Perform any other assigned duties.
Minimum Requirements/ Educational Qualification:
- Relevant degree from a recognized Institution
- Excellent knowledge in Telecom Industry – Commercial and Technical
- Minimum 6 years experience in the Telecommunication Industry working on Commercial, Sale, Marketing and Technology.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to work under minimum supervision (Dynamic and self-motivated)
- Competence in Direct Carrier Billing (DCB) and WAP 1 Click Flow
- Competence in Prepaid, PostPaid and billing Platforms
- Traffic Reporting and Reconciliation
- Service Testing
- Charging structure and functionality
- Value-Added Services
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational, communication, listening and interpersonal skills
Cover Letters and CVs should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.