Perform the duties of a Business Development Executive
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Sell the Company's products (Software /Hardware/Consulting) and related professional services.
- Prepare and present software demos to prospective/existing clients including handling objections, project scope, and negotiating pricing.
- Develop and maintain new customers by working with Consulting Team to ensure Clients are satisfied with their purchase.
- Build enduring relationships with Clients by carefully selecting software/hardware offerings that suit their business needs as well as addressing customer concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Engage with C-level Executives (e.g.: CEO, CFO, COO, CIO, CHRO, etc.) to understand industry imperatives, develop workable business scenarios and solutions to address such scenarios.
- Compile quality documents in response to Request for Proposals (RFPs), Expression of Interest (EOI), etc.
- Take product-specific certification exams required by Strategic Business Partners to deepen product/technology knowledge to address customers’ needs confidently and profitably.
- Consistently meet and exceed sales and other performance targets.
- Submit monthly meaningful performance reports on sales activities.
Qualification and Requirements
- Must have a Sales Craft
- A minimum of a university degree in Sales and Marketing or other business fields.
- 3 - 5 years’ work experience in selling Software, Telecom equipment, or other complex technology equipment
- Experience in proposal writing and responding to RFPs, EOIs and tenders is an added advantage.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.