Technical Product Manager
Product & Project Management
In this role, you will craft and execute a product strategy that improves the productivity of YouTube creators through all of our product surface, but focused mostly on our chrome extension where we have an audience of over 1M+ creators. Depending on how the interview goes, you may be leveled as a Senior Technical PM
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
As part of your responsibilities, you will:
Lead the definition of the product roadmap and prioritize items that modernizes or depreciates old features, and implement net-new features to enhance the productivity of YouTube creators across YouTube.
Test new products that are primarily driven by GPT-4, Large Diffusion models, or any other new generative AI technology that emerge in the coming weeks.
Define and measure success of your product, experiments, and team using A/B tests.
Act as a key contributor to the product management team, providing insights into how to measure and optimize new core product features for business outcomes.
- You have experience as a content creator with 500+ subscribers/followers (or know someone very close to you who will let you login to their account), or worked directly with content creators in the past. You can sympathize - not just empathize - with the problems and struggles creators face, and any product you build will be useful for yourself!
1+ year of experience working in a fast-growing B2C SaaS environment
You are excited by the latest AI developments in large language and multimodal models (i.e. GPT3, DALL-E 2, etc), and have built something interesting
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.