We are looking for a skilled individuals to serve as the Systems Admins for escalating, troubleshooting and addressing technical issues.
- Your key duties include troubleshooting Office 365 hosted exchange, printer related, security, connectivity and networking issues, providing support to end users on a variety of issues.
- Identify, escalating when necessary, research, and resolve technical problems.
- Respond to telephone calls and email for technical support.
- Document, track, and monitor the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
- This role relies on judgment to plan and accomplish goals and working in a 24hour shift system.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience implementing, troubleshooting, and supporting Windows operating system.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP and basic networking concepts (Subnets, VLANs, Unicast/Broadcast/Multicast, ACLs, DNS, DHCP, SSH, RDP, etc.).
- Experience in Office 365 hosted exchange setups and troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting mail issues in exchange and Office 365.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software, hardware, printer, and broadband network issues by actively listening to the caller and asking appropriate questions to build a solution
- Experience in fixing printer issues remotely.
- Exceptional phone manners and customer service skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and proven positive attitude
- Proven problem-solving methodology
- Knowledge of Helpdesk ticketing systems
- Knowledge and experience in Cloud platforms
- Knowledge in Mac OSX is a plus