Staff Product Designer
Product & Project Management
We are currently looking for a talented Senior or Staff level Product Designer to partner with Product Managers and Engineers across the group to build a growth engine within the Acuity product experience, inclusive of guiding the visual design direction for www.acuityscheduling.com, as well as considerations around onboarding and monetization strategy.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:6 years
You'll Get To…
- Take ownership of our distinct end to end product experience, solving complex problems in simple, elegant ways by developing new concepts to push the experience forward
- Consider a wide range of user needs and goals that aids the user’s comprehension of the entire Squarespace ecosystem, and empowers them to make confident and inspired decisions.
- Think holistically about the user journey and product ecosystem
- Contribute to OKRs, product strategy, vision, and roadmap by working closely with PM and Engineering partners from concept through delivery
- Partner with research on testing plans and ways to measure success and business impact
- Facilitate user research and testing, ensuring usability and product consistency
- Design experiences for acuityscheduling.com that are usable, beautiful, and marketable
- Utilize and improve upon existing design paradigms, while simultaneously pushing to evolve our design language and systems
- Develop information architecture, sitemaps, and wireframes
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams including Marketing and Brand Design
Who We're Looking for:
- 6+ years of experience
- A strong background in visual, web, mobile-first interaction design and design-systems, especially those within Saas product-focused
- Comfortable working closely with product managers, engineers, user research, content strategy, analytics and product marketing
- Deep experience with sketching, wireframes, visual design, and prototyping for product and web design experiences
- Experiment-minded and quick to explore and test new ideas.
- Experience facilitating user research and usability testing
- Understand information architecture and service design
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills with the ability to tailor your context to different audiences
- Passion for our product and the impact that it has in the world
- A keen eye for even the smallest of details
- Knowledge of current trends in design and technology
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.