Business Leaders Academy
Research, Teaching & Training
Teaches up to 25 class hours of Spanish per week. Plans classes, teaches levels as assigned, marks student homework and complete paperwork as required.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Plan classes according to syllabus guidelines
- Teach up to 25 hours per week (as assigned).
- Levels may include Adult and Young Learners General Spanish from Beginner to Advanced level
- Mark all student homework within deadline
- Assess and grade at the end of each term. Submit all grades to Academic Coordinator
- Complete registration for every class, including listing ad reporting the areas/topic/materials covered in each lesson in the form provided
- Keep attendance records and inform Academic Coordinator when any student misses 2 classes consecutively, or 3 classes over the course of a term
- Attend weekly teacher meetings, feedback sessions, and monthly staff meetings
- Prepare for and attend student-teacher meetings once per term
- Participate fully in performance review process
- Observe colleagues per term and be observed by colleagues per term in peer observation system
- Supervise students in the multimedia room
- Train students to use multimedia platform for optimum use
- Participate in regular teacher training
- Provide face-2 face classes including online and virtual language classes
- Assist in placement testing and registration at the beginning of each term
- Substitute for an indisposed/absent colleague when necessary
- Assess students at the end of each term
- Preparing educational aids to support the educational process.
- Plan lessons, conduct student testing,
- Attend school events based on the needs
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have Spanish teaching certificate or equivalent teaching certificate, plus 2 years’ teaching experience.
- Near Native, Native speaker proficiency in Spanish is a must. Bilingual English/Spanish.
- Ability and willingness to teach different class levels from Beginners to Advanced;
- Ability to work as part of a team. Willingness to work evenings and Saturday mornings if needed.
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated. Ability to work well with people from different cultural backgrounds.
- Good time management. Ability to keep up-to-date and legible records.
- Ability to participate in occasional daytime or evening time events.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.