Solution Architect (API)
Consulting & Strategy
DESIGN API products using a multi-layered service centric approach to orchestrate multiple APIs and combine data to form new Digital Products as the next Solution Architect sought by a Retail Giant to join its team. You will be expected to apply an API-First principle and a product mindset to strategically architect the enterprise’s API landscape where APIs are viewed as full-fledged discrete digital products, rather than integrations between systems. You will require a Degree in Information Systems/Computer Science (or similar) with over 7 years work experience within the IT industry & deep subject matter knowledge of omni channel architectures, experience with APIs, process APIs, system APIs, microservices, headless architectures, and cloud architectures are essential.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the business strategy and business priorities for service enabling API’s and platforms.
- Develop service enabling API products and platforms landscape roadmap and blueprints in line with the strategic business direction.
- Analyse and understand business requirements and translate the requirements into the most effective solution architecture with minimal customization and/or advise on suitable solution alternatives that support.
- Engage all stakeholders to obtain agreement on proposed solutions and work closely with business stakeholders, Business Analysts, System Designers, Analyst Developers and Project Managers to architect and implement enterprise services such as Customer, Product and Marketing to name a few.
- Create business, data, application and technology architectures and designs using the appropriate modeling techniques and methodologies for the various business domains in the enterprise architecture repository in line with architecture principles.
- Keep abreast of the latest trends and emerging technologies, identify and analyse architecture best practices, determine the potential impact on the enterprise, and drive adoption as deemed appropriate.
- Experience in high volume messaging and integration environments.
- Retail industry experience with an understanding of retail business processes.
- Experience with architecting and designing of API products including experience, process and system APIs.
- Experience in architecting and designing enterprise APIs.
- Experience with API Gateways.
- Experience with API Portals.
- Experience with all aspects of IT projects from business analysis, architectures, system analysis and design through development, testing, implementation, and production support (SDLC).
- Excellent design and architecture skills and proven track record delivering well designed complex enterprise class systems.
- Identification and formulation of solution architecture and solution alternatives and their assessment.
- Experience architecting and developing n-tier applications using multiple programming languages and paradigms.
- Demonstrated expertise in a variety of application development methodologies and practices.
- Degree in Information Systems / BSc Computer Science (or similar) – Essential.
- 7-10 Years
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.