Senior Trainer (BPO)
Jobberman Third Party
Research, Teaching & Training
We would like to bring you on board a Senior Trainer in Accra to make our expansion a success story and model for our future endeavors. You will use your expertise and people skills to ensure an exciting learning and development experience for all colleagues at Webhelp Ghana. In this role, you will steer our teams to success via training initiatives and activities. By building expertise and developing the team’s skills, you will be integral to maximizing performance, helping our colleagues achieve their objectives, and ensuring business growth.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
As a Senior Trainer in our team, you will:
- Deliver training programs and manage the learning experience of the team.
- Design learning strategies that enable Advisors to meet all the KPI’s and service levels
- Design knowledge assessments and take actions based on results
- Ensure that new training materials are developed when required
- Collaborate with the Learning and Development Manager on implementing initiatives and trainings sessions
- Conduct initial training programs for associates and operational management
- Monitor the associates’ performances and provide feedback for development opportunities
- Define training plans and knowledge based on assessment modules
- Have between 2 – 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to manage a classroom effectively and manage pace based on multiple learning styles
- People leadership that includes classroom and class management: remove people from the class based on attendance, assessment scores, or other criteria that negatively impact operations, training, or class progress and do so proactively on their own
- Proven experience where trainers put learner experience and outcomes first.
- Ability to provide specific detailed feedback on training materials when needed. This includes verbal, written, and technical.
- Can handle unique situations confidently and solve problems quickly and effectively by critically analyzing relevant information
- Share our values of commitment, unity, integrity, and recognition.
It would be a plus if you:
- Are comfortable working in a fast-paced and developing environment
- Documented customer service experience is a plus
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.