Senior Software Engineer Job Responsibilities:
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; and following the software development lifecycle.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment, and by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching, and educational opportunities.
Senior Software Engineer Qualifications/Skills:
- Communication skills
- Analyzing information
- Software design
- Software documentation
- Software testing
- General programming skills
- Software development fundamentals
- Software development process
- Software requirements
- Software architecture
- Coaching and mentoring
Education and Experience Requirements:
- B.A. or B.S. in computer science, information technology, or related discipline
- M.S. preferred.
- 5+ years of job-related experience
- 5+ years of experience as software engineer
- Expert knowledge of C# and at least one other programming language
Suitable applicants should send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.