Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Engineering & Technology
Performs IT functions such as design, analysis, evaluation, testing, debugging and implementation of applications programs supporting company business processes and operations. Analyzes, acquires, modifies and supports operating systems, database or utilities software. Plans, conducts and directs the analysis of business problems to be solved with automated systems. Analyzes, designs, acquires and implements projects for LAN and/or WAN systems. Plans, designs, acquires and implements telecommunications voice/wire systems
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Continuous improvement: Identify and implement areas of improvement with current technologies and work with senior technology leadership to ensure enhancements fit into overall technology architecture
- Incident & Problem Management: Troubleshooting, investigating, and remediate service outages and issues. Manage priority incidents on behalf of ICF’s clients. Act as a mentor and escalation point for junior members of the team
- Investigate: Lead impact assessments, root cause analysis, and remediation efforts
- Application Deployment: Work closely with software development and project management teams to support application deployments
- On Call Rotation: Participate in balanced on-call rotation, after hours and weekends
- Managing Environments: Understand, engineer, and maintain the design dependencies and integrity within client environments and service level expectations
- Monitoring: Ensure action is taken on all application/infrastructure level alerts
- System Management: Performance, Capacity management, licensing, patching and working to maintain these within defined standards for specific clients/assets for applications installed with client environments
- Automation: Identify and lead Infrastructure as Code (IaC) development efforts
- University degree in Computer Science & or Information Technology related field; or related/equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the Information Technology sector
- 2 years’ experience being part of a 24x7 on call support team with the ability to troubleshoot and implement solutions for advanced Adobe AEM, Linux OS, and AWS technical issues.
- Minimum 4 years of demonstrable experience with a modern Content Management System such as Sitecore, AEM, Wordpress, Drupal, etc.
- Demonstrable experience in coding and or scripting with at least 3 modern scripting languages
- 3 years supporting modern server operating systems (Linux/Windows)
- 3 years of hands-on experience with AWS.
- Experience with at least 1 configuration management tool such as Chef, Puppet or Ansible
- Demonstrable experience with Continuous Integration/Deployment methodology and their tools such as Jenkins, Travis, Bamboo
- Excellent verbal & written skills in English
- Ability and willingness to learn new software tools and applications
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.