Senior Product Manager
Product & Project Management
As Senior Product Manager of the Pricing and Availability team, you’ll be responsible for the core reservations product that allows customers to configure their offerings and availability. The P&A team’s mission is to provide customers with a powerful yet user-friendly tool that makes it easy for them to offer everything from the most basic reservation to the most unique experience, from a schedule that’s the same every day to variably-priced offerings at different times on different days. The last few years have proven to restaurants of all shapes and sizes that technology can be a reliable partner to navigate an ever-evolving industry, but specifically that Tock’s unique and innovative tools can confidently help restaurants book more, save more, and sell more. As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll continue this mission by bringing new perspectives, exploring new ideas, and leading the P&A team with initiatives that will propel this industry forward.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:4 years
You'll Get To…
- Lead product development by shaping strategy, establishing a roadmap, and prioritizing against product and business goals
- Work alongside Engineering and Design teams to explore improvements to our core product and create exciting new features that make it easier for restaurants to run better businesses
- Communicate progress against objectives and goals with senior leadership
- Develop an understanding of the market as well as Tock’s users by conducting research, data and competitive analyses, and feedback sessions
- Partner with cross-functional teams to collect, understand, and analyze customer feedback
- Challenge yourself and the team to balance building extensive configuration functionality while creating simple, easy to use tooling
Who We're Looking For:
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager leading B2B products, including discovery, planning, prioritization, stakeholder management, user testing, and measuring impact of launches
- Eagerness to become experts with customers and have experience talking to users, evaluating quantitative and qualitative data, and conducting competitive analysis
- Comfort with ambiguity and can effectively cope with change, think holistically, and plan for both short-term and long-term impact to the platform
- Ability to explore solutions to hard problems with many constraints, assess risks, and lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed manner
- Experience building healthy relationships with teammates, holding teammates accountable, and helping the team make data driven decisions to accomplish business goals
- Strong communicator who can present complex information in clear and concise manner
- Proactive go-getter who loves to solve challenging problems
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.