SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER
Product & Project Management
We are an early but mighty organization with a leadership team of game industry veterans. There are many opportunities for you to have a big impact on the products we’ll be making as well as the overall direction of the company. If you’re passionate about tackling difficult problems with direct and thoughtful communication and team first mentality, we may be the right place for you.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:8 years
- Creating proposals that articulate how these features and systems uphold the game’s design pillars and drive the desired player behaviors.
- Delivering clear, concise, and thorough specifications to cross functional teams responsible for implementing these systems.
- Providing team members with direction on how content should be created, tuned, and live operated within these systems.
- You will become an expert in the opportunity spaces, genres, and game mechanics you explore during prototyping and share your learnings with the broader product team to advance our collective knowledge.
- You will develop an independent design philosophy that upholds the key tenets of Fortis’ approach to products while adding your own unique approach to thinking about emerging patterns in service design.
- A holistic view of game systems and the downstream effects of all design decisions throughout both the product and player lifecycle.
- A firm understanding of fundamental design principles, metagame systems, game economies, and player psychology that allows you to design from first principles.
- Ability to articulate the nuances of abstract concepts and how they apply to complex, interrelated systems.
- Ability to synthesize feedback from team members, user playtests, and other validation efforts into product insights and rapidly iterate on designs.
- Extensive knowledge of games as a service and live operations – you know what good looks like and can build efficient design processes, workflows, and tooling to enable it.
- Enthusiasm for directing, mentoring, and otherwise elevating the people around you to do their best work.
- A natural curiosity and eagerness to learn - we believe this is essential to our ability to stay ahead of the market and value this over years of experience.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.