SENIOR MANAGER, OPERATIONS - GAME DESIGN
Product & Project Management
At Fortis Games we aspire to make great games that bring people together while redefining how game companies work. We believe in building a sense of belonging through our games, their communities, and how we operate and treat each other. Through our game communities, we will create powerful connections and lasting memories. We will foster a culture of diversity, equity and belonging where together our diverse skills, experiences and background impact the games we make.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Establish yourself as the point person for building and mentoring a highly effective and engaged creative talent pool who push themselves and one another to their fullest potential.
- Consistently engage with leadership to identify potential issues in the development cycle, narrow down on solutions in partnership with the development teams and support codifying best but flexibles practices across a range of titles.
- Understanding the intent and map the evolution of our development philosophy to work with Design leadership to identify possible issues with the product / content pipeline, whether that be resource challenges, time constraints, technical hurdles, or quality and drive discussions to identify improvements.
- Promoting relationships with cross-discipline partners including executive leadership, leading studio updates and report-outs of L&D program health and Design organization engagement metrics.
- Build strong relationships across the company; becoming the key point of contact for learning & development consulting or solutioning and integrating a remote work culture.
- Build productive and open relationships with internal and external Development Teams, supporting functions (Central Tech and Engineering, and QA) and Publishing leadership.
- Developing documentation, dashboards and processes to enable information flow across the organization on development status, key dates and requests for resources.
- Expertise in scaling learning and development, with experience as mentor for game development careers and leadership
- Project/program management skills, with the validated ability to lead multiple, intricate programs, including project implementation, communication strategy and partner management
- Able to work autonomously while completing multiple priorities
- A bias toward action and problem solving in a fast-paced environment
- A passion to serve the needs of individual contributors and support their growth but able to determine alignment with business needs
- Experience with games across various genres from casual to core
- Comprehension of game development pipeline and range of Design roles and responsibilities
Experience supporting or actively working on projects through the development lifecycle from business case / pre-production to launch / post-launch management, has worked on content development / release and live operations through the game lifecycle.
Demonstrated experience communicating both technical and non-technical information across teams and departments.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.