We are looking for a highly skilled Senior Frontend Engineer on React with a proven track of building high-traffic websites and expertise in Headless Content Management Systems (CMS) to join our dynamic engineering department. Your work will directly impact hundreds of thousands of users around the world.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 4 years
You’ll spend time on the following
- Take full ownership of the frontend part of our headless CMS web framework; from low-level optimizations to improving user experience
- Be responsible for the development and maintenance of the CMS content model
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and propose features and functionalities to the product team
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Lead the entire software development and delivery cycle from ideation to deployment and everything in between
- Apply CI/CD concepts to deliver high-quality software as well as value to end customers as early as possible
- Work in a collaborative, talented distributed team
Here’s what we’re looking for
- Candidates with at least 4-6 years of Frontend Engineer (React) experience
- You are fully aligned with our values
- You have experience working with a headless CMS system, like Contentful
- Experience designing, implementing, running, and maintaining production front-end code using modern client-side development frameworks based on JS/TS such as React and Next.js
- You strive for excellence: pixel-perfect, high-quality code, and lightning-fast load times
- You have a solid understanding of UX/UI design, usability, and accessibility
- You are passionate about improving skills and learning new technologies
- You enjoy influencing others and always advocate for technical excellence while being open to change
- You’re resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from multiple perspectives
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills. You can validate your decisions and communicate them clearly, including to stakeholders with different backgrounds.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.