Senior Business Cloud Consultant
Consulting & Strategy
The new solution “Grow with SAP” represents a complete offering of solutions, adoption acceleration services, community, and learning so any size company can successfully adopt cloud ERP. SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition is the foundation of this offering and provides a ready-to-run cloud ERP that delivers the latest industry best practices and continuous innovation. We are looking for a Business Processes Consultant for Technology to support customers by delivering implementation and adoption services.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:2 years
YOUR FUTURE ROLE
A Business Processes (Senior) Consultant for the S/4HANA Cloud is typically expected to:
• Taking responsibility for one focus area (Integration, Migration, Extensibility or Identity and access management) by actively participating in projects in the delivery of agile, results-based S/4HANA Cloud services for our customers (according to our implementation methodology SAP Activate).
• Contributing to SAP best practice integrations as well as customer-driven interfaces that require the support of a technical consultant from conception to mapping and testing
• Providing knowledge transfer of best practices on the technical migration process as well as support of customers in the analysis of migration requirements, such as the definition of the right migration objects, up to the implementation of the migration into the productive system
• Working on current trending topics such as the Business Technology Platform to further develop the S/4HANA Cloud Technology portfolio as part of SAP’s corporate strategy
• Helping customers extend the standard product with in-app extensibility key user tools, side-by-side extensibility, or developer extensibility
• Enabling customers in security topics such as the development of an authorization concept by leveraging best practices in Identity and Access Management (IAM)
• Establishing a close cooperation with all product and solution related teams in SAP – Sales & Pre-sales, Solution management, Development, Support and Operations
• Ensure customer success, satisfaction, and reference ability for S/4HANA Cloud customers
• Willingness to share knowledge and educate other SAP team members to strengthen the skill base of the entire team
• Successful completion of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
• 2-5 years of experience in a customer-facing role e.g. in SAP Consulting, Pre-Sales or Support
• Knowledge in at least one focus area (Integration, Migration, Extensibility or Identity and access management)
• A strong desire to work in a dynamic, fast paced Services organization for our customers
• Foundational understanding of Cloud solutions and business model
• Adaptability and flexibility to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change.
• Good communication skills, as well as a strong work ethic that delivers high quality deliverables
• High motivation and the willingness to learn quickly
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.