- Maintaining public security and assuring all properties of the company are in safety;
- Assuring the fire equipment are in good condition and seeking for the potential risk on fire and steal
- Controlling the electricity of the warehouse
- Registering information of vehicles in and out of the premises including plate number, time etc.
- Checking the waybill or material requisition when there are goods in the vehicles.
- Reporting attendance of police, arrival of containers, emergency, etc to the manager when in night shift.
- Handing-over works before closing work daily.
- Write and submit security reports
- Provide security
- Maintain law and order in area of jurisdiction
- Monitor security staff by patrolling with them
- Assign work areas for officers to patrol
- Protect the people and property
- Conduct routine patrols with team
- Look out for suspicious persons, vandalism or hazards
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a diploma is required
- At least 1-3 years work experiencer duties arranged by the manager