Engineering & Technology
We are looking for a Security Engineer to ensure the continuity and scalability of Security operations during the rapid growth of Intento and its infrastructure. As part of our team, you'll get a chance to actively participate in the process of global companies implementing and utilizing our AI technology.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Engineer, implement, and monitor security measures to protect the information, IT systems, and network infrastructure Identify, define and document system security requirements and procedures Configure, troubleshoot and maintain security infrastructure
- Create technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks Implement and manage solutions for security breaches and intrusions monitoring
- Monitor IT systems for irregular behavior and set up preventive measures. Investigate and respond to security incidents, including on-call duty
- Perform risk assessments and testing of data processing systems
- Prepare detailed reports, including assessment-based findings٫ outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement
- At least 2+ years of experience as a network security engineer, information security engineer, or other relevant position
- Good experience in building and maintaining security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc
- Good experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools. Knowledge of networking protocols, such as TCP/IP. In-depth knowledge of database and operating system security
- Understanding of Web technologies and concepts, including applications, services, service-oriented architectures, network protocols, etc. Knowledge and experience with HTTP and HTTPS, as well as their implementations
- Good familiarity with the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols. Knowledge of potential attack vectors such as XSS, injection, hijacking, social engineering, and so on
- Hands-on experience deploying/maintaining key management systems
- Basic coding skills
- Certifications such as OSCP/OSWE/SSCP/other relevant ones are preferred.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.