Supervising and coordinating daily restaurant operations. You will ensure efficient and seamless FOH and BOH operations as well as maintain high customer service standards.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Coordinate daily Front of House and Back of House restaurant operations
- Deliver superior service and improve customer satisfaction month on month.
- Respond and resolve efficiently
and accurately to customer complaints
and supervise front of house staff operations.
- Appraise front of house staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity.
new and current employees on company front of house customer service practices.
- Implement company policies and protocols for restaurant operations.
- Generate daily, weekly and month reports on restaurant operations.
- Supervise and authenticate all stock count.
- Ensure that stock is received and stored according to company standard.
- Ensure food is handled as per company guidelines.
- Monitor the flow of orders ensuring that the process is efficient.
- Ensure that all orders delivered is according to customer specification.
- Work hand in hand with kitchen to ensure that order cycle is seamless and efficient.
- Intervene in kitchen operations when the need arises.
- Rotate between every department to ensure duties are being performed according to company standards.
- Work hand in hand with the head chef to enforce company policy in the kitchen.
- Accurately report/project stock levels to the food and beverage department.
- Supervise cashier cash handling.
- Perform a final cash balance at the end of the day and store cash in accordance with company policies.
- Perform cashiering duties when the need arises.
Candidates who live in and around Osu, La, Teshie and environs preferred.
- Must have a Degree or HND in hospitality management.
- At least 3years of experience as a Restaurant Manager or similar role in the hospitality industry
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Good financial management skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.