- Making Air flight ticket reservations for customers.
- Bookings, confirmation and purchasing of Air flight tickets.
- Handling ticket refund cases.
- Reinstate, wait-listing and cancellation of bookings.
- Record filling, dispatch/forwarding confirmation, and other related information to clients.
- Booking and confirmation of Travel Insurance, following up on Travel Insurance claims and refunds.
- Creating customer invoices and receipts for all transactions.
- Reporting daily, weekly, and monthly Air ticket sales.
- Handling customer complains including baggage allowance/excess/losses, flight delays, cancellations.
- Create and manage frequent flyer account for all clients.
- Attending workshops organized by the airlines when necessary and report to management.
- Must be ready to work out of office as and when necessary or as authorized by the Manager.
- An IATA Accredited Certificates
- 3 Years At An IATA Accredited Agency