Product & Project Management
A team of exceptional people who celebrate our community by being supportive and creative all the way. The head of data once was developing mind-reading helmet; a software developer has his certified psychological practice; QA-vet; QA-skipper; and a number of musicians that might allow us to start our own band. All together we’re multiplying each other’s talents which inspire us to develop a product we’re all proud of.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
What to expect:
- Working over product solutions along with designers, product managers, and developers throughout the entire development cycle in one / two product teams
- Perform functional testing of applications
- Analyze, detect and document bugs
- Write checklists from scratch in Qase
- Cover tests with automation (Detox + JS) - 20% of time
- Be a QA-ninja (we will tell you more in the interview)
- 2+ years of experience of mobile testing;
- Experience with automatisation (JS will be an advantage);
- Experience testing APIs and RESTful services (manual or automated)
- Good understanding principles of of web, https, json, restful-services;
- Skills for applying test-design theories into practice
- Independence and ability to take responsibility
- English speaking level Upper-intermediate+
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.