Project Manager II
Product & Project Management
Axelerant’s Project Manager II is responsible for successfully delivering software services, typically of end-to-end projects and continuous product development. Project Manager II is a confident communicator internally and with clients. They are still learning more in-depth on the domain side while gaining confidence in sharing their knowledge to help others. The project work of a Project Manager II is fully billable. A Project Manager II at Axelerant could progress to a Senior Project Manager role within three years.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
ResponsibilitiesBe polite yet assertive while owning agile project management.
- Responsible for engagement kickoff activities, initial discovery, and the living-documentation thereof
- Responsible for backlog grooming and defining of user stories
- Responsible for release planning and overcoming constraints
- Responsible for coordinating stakeholder interactions towards timely, accepted releases
- Responsible for project health concerning key process adherence steps (KPI). E.g., Budget, schedule, stakeholder expectations, quality, etc.
Cultivate positive account interactions
- Responsible for risk identification and their mitigation of account requests
- Responsible for timely closure of quality concerns
- Support invoicing of account engagement activities
- Responsible for Customer Net Promoter Score
Cultivate positive product, project, and support engagement team interactions
- Accountable and Responsible for Team’s Engagement Score
- Responsible for healthy engagement-related team member conversations
- Supports the company in outlining case study opportunities
- Supports delivery improvement program
Regularly participate in personalized career development activities
- Responsible for monthly 1-1 conversation, feedback, and recognition sessions for self and peers
- Supports weekly success management team review and topical meetings
- Responsible for own relevant certifications and AxelerantCertified Peer Mentorship Training
- Demonstrate relevant career experience
- Experience using agile methodologies
- Experience working in a consulting or agency environment with enterprise-level clients
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.