Jobberman Third Party
Product & Project Management
As the Production Manager, you will deliver target customer service at optimal total supply chain cost, develop and implement strategy for the factory, encompassing manufacturing methods, Organization and People Development, Capital Investment plans, cost Improvement programme and product innovation projects to meet business needs for the successful development of our brands. You will be responsible for improving manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow and equipment layout. You will manage the entire production process, including maintenance and quality control, management of all equipment in partnership with the engineering manager, planning, production, storage and handling of products to agreed quality standards. You will develop a management style which encompasses setting tough goals, involving all factory employees in finding solutions to achieve them. Such solutions should be appropriate to a small, fast growing Business. Additionally, you will ensure that BFCL Safety, Environmental and Quality policies are implemented on site and develop the planning processes to ensure efficient use of Raw Materials on the Site. You will ensure that all human and other resources meet the organizational production target and the most effective methods of production, in touch with recent, relevant technology that will be cost efficient and sustainable are implemented.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Ensure that the Factory supplies its customers reliably and flexibly to ensure constant availability of our products.
- Prepare and agree operational budgets for the site and ensure delivery against the agreed budgets, covering all areas of spend on the site (People cost, energy, Maintenance, Materials usage etc.)
- Work to find ways of reducing Raw Materials waste and organize the manufacturing teams optimally.
- Develop, agree and implement strategy for the Site, incorporating the requirements of key stakeholders, particularly, the Business Team.
- Prepare and agree annual and longer-term capital budgets and take responsibility for implementation of approved projects on the site.
- Take Personal responsibility for development of the members of the Site Management Team.
- Ensure processes are put in place for development of all employees on the site.
- Develop ways of working to support strategy implementation.
- Work with Management team to develop a work style that enrolls all on site in the achievement of site objectives.
- Ensure the site plays a full role in managing the total Supply Chain optimally.
- Ensure site objectives are fully supportive of the Business Team.
- Ensure that the factory operates at 99% efficiency level daily.
- In collaboration with maintenance department, ensure all machines run at maximal efficiency levels and are serviced as at when due
- Ensure every shift meets and exceeds the set target with minimum waste
- Ensure operation is not delayed or shut down because of inadequate raw materials
- Promote teamwork, harmony, fairness among the supervisors and staff.
- Manage the headcount of staff to ensure the department is not over staffed or understaffed at every point.
- Coordinate all production activities and ensure the final products meets the highest quality levels.
- Ensure proper documentation of all activities about operations; machine downtime, shift reports, output, etc.
- Ensure that raw materials needed to achieve normal and impromptu production targets are available before commencement of production
- Develop and implement safety standards based as approved by existing regulation
Skills, experience, and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in a management position in manufacturing, preferably fertilizer plant
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Manufacturing Strategy Development, Performance Management and extended Supply Chain
- interaction and High Degree of Business & financial acumen
- Continuous Improvement Mindset, Change management Coaching and Inspirational leadership.
Our new startup business offers a dynamic environment for talented, entrepreneurial professionals to achieve results and grow their careers. Best recognizes and rewards successful performance and as an Investor in People, we promote professional development and retain a high-performing team committed to building our success.
- Competitive salary: 10000 GHC
- Company medical, dental and vision plans
- Company retirement plan with a 5% company match
- 20 annual holidays your first year, which increases up to 25 days.
- Relocation assistance
- Extensive internal and external training
Position Location: Asankare, Ashanti Region
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.