Product Manager, Finance
Product & Project Management
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Build solutions together with the rest of the team that solve for finance, billing and other financial services at Remote
- Own not just software implementation, but the end-to-end experience: Remote delivers value through services powered by both humans and software
- Drive Remote in the right direction by building an effective roadmap and strategy for your area of the product in Finance
- Ship improvements quickly and iteratively, challenging yourself and counterparts to find minimal solutions to problems
- Prior experience as product manager, ideally in Finance or similar at a high-growth company
- A passion for products that just work, even if the problems they solve are boring and complicated
- Great judgment making both strategic (what to prioritize) and tactical (feature scope) decisions
- Demonstrable, self-driven results that have moved a product in the right direction
- A strong sense of design and UX
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills, including across different departments (e.g. business operations, sales, etc.) to ensure that we’re satisfying critical business requirements
- Business-level proficiency writing and speaking English
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.