We're on the lookout for a standout Product Manager to complement our existing team and fulfil our product strategy. This role will see you join a progressive company at the forefront of HR, Payroll, Recruitment, Onboarding, Benefits, Employee Engagement & Performance technologies, with the opportunity to grow and develop with us. You will be an integral part of our Product team consisting of Designers, Engineers and Product experts to deliver our product strategy that is aligned to our company vision.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Design solutions for internal tools to support the business
- Conduct market research and interact with customers/users to understand their needs, obtain product feedback and optimise the user journey.
- Work closely with local and remote teams through Agile methodologies, to solve identifi
- ed business problems with a focus on delivering results.
- Live and breathe the statistics of the product and ultimately develop plans to grow the north star metric and usage of the product.
- Ability to own a vision and clearly articulate it, the objectives and influence others.
- Collaborate with team leaders to ensure launch readiness and knowledge transfer.
- Combine ambiguous inputs into solid action plans.
- Undergraduate degree (Business Systems, IT or Engineering disciplines preferred).
- 4+ years of experience in product management and strategy, with a proven record of successfully launching products.
- 3+ years of working experience within an Agile framework.
- Innovative thinking with a passion for problem-solving and user-centric design.
- Demonstrate ability to drive cross-functional alignment and coordinate teams.
- Strong analytical skills, with a goal to be data-informed and metrics oriented.
- Self-driven and able to thrive in fast-paced, high-growth, and uncertain situations.
- Great understanding of what makes web and mobile applications engaging and delightful.
- Strong ability to motivate and inspire people to make an impact.
- Enthusiastic about customers' needs.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.