Partner Engagement Manager
Product & Project Management
We are seeking a Partner Engagement Manager to join our Partnership team. As a Partner Engagement Manager at IOV Labs, you will be dedicating your time to the core product development and Go-to-market effort; advising the Fintech partners on the disruptive potential of blockchain technology to improve their businesses, as well as discovering product-market-fit and co-creation opportunities with our products and technology. This role will be reporting directly to the Head of Partnership and play a key role in developing long-term relationships, building strategic solutions, and shaping the core product roadmap.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Work as an integral part of a Product Development Squad, responsible for Partner relationships, ongoing communication, and the overall commercial outcome.
- Develop and foster a business pipeline with multiple use cases.
- Become a trusted advisor to the partners and be able to structure and deliver go-to-market pitches for internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Establish a Partner-facing strategy and a streamlined consulting process.
- Communicate clearly on relevant product concepts and technical details.
- Lead or participate in discussions leading up to use case identification
- Shape co-creation opportunities to explore new business models possibilities
- Work closely with the broader Growth team, which includes; the Investment team, Integration team, and the Customer Success team.
- 5-10 years of relevant technical consulting experience with Fintechs and crypto businesses.
- Knowledge of Blockchain market landscape including key players and competition in the market for Blockchain platform technologies, implementation partners, and networks.
- Strong understanding of the blockchain platforms and ability to conceptualize business strategies using blockchain applications such as crypto wallets, DEX, Naming Services, etc.
- Good knowledge on product/solution engineering methodologies.
- A structured mind and an organized approach to work.
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Excellent English and Spanish verbal and written skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a global and diverse team
- Professionalism, enthusiasm, dynamism, and creativity
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.