Product & Project Management
As the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for directing the leveling up of our operations area beyond the stars! Here you will have the freedom to bring innovation to our processes, helping to ensure the efficiency of the team and security for our customers' daily lives.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
Who You Are
Failure to meet any of the following required qualifications could result in an automatic rejection.
- Proven English fluency.
- Results-oriented with at least 4 years experience in delivering successful projects
- Strategic mind-set with experience in using metrics/data for decision making
- Team player with experience in working with different areas of the company and building relationships and strategic alliances
- Highly disciplined and with a sense of urgency including the daily processes to be performed as well as continuous improvement
- Customer centricity in order to delivery a memorable experience
- Focus on developing people, assessing their strengths and points to be developed, transforming the team into an effective and motivated team
What You Will Do
- Team management seeking not only professional development but also qualifying them within our culture of "Drive change" and "Be an Owner"
- Day-to-day management ensuring the execution of operational processes with quality, safety and security
- Develop and monitor efficiency KPIs, carrying out action plans for continuous improvement
- Create alliances with internal areas (finance, compliance, fraud, customer support, etc.), ensuring better alignment of flows and communication
- Participating in strategic projects development
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.