Operations and Projects Manager
PG Advertising Agency
Product & Project Management
A full-service integrated marketing communications company with a solid backbone in advertising and brands management in Accra is seeking to employ a talented and self- motivated candidate to join its team as Operations and Projects Manager. The purpose of this role is to plan, organize, and manage all operations and service delivery to produce the desired outcome of a high-quality product or service that satisfies our clients/customer demands
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for planning, organizing, and supervising the outdoor operations, all installation processes and service delivery to clients
- Manage the company’s entire outdoor operations and projects
- Ensure timely and efficient execution of all outdoor projects.
- Responsible for all billboard, signages, medians and other installations and ensure the highest quality of work is done at all times.
- Liaise with the Outdoor Manager to secure the necessary site permits for all billboard installations
- Manage Outdoor Operations Officers to ensure they deliver effectively on theirrespective roles and duties at all times.
- Manage Operations Officers and the various operations teams to ensure the smooth execution of jobs/projects
- Monitor and manage staff attendance to ensure that all personnel come to work regularly on time and notify the HR Department of any persistent absenteeism on the part of employees.
- Manage the Company’s transport and all related issues
- Create and manage operations vehicles history books and ensure that they are kept up- to-date at all times.
- Responsible for completion of vehicle log books and authorization of movement of vehicles at all times.
- Ensure that drivers do not siphon fuel, pick authorized passengers, involve themselves in accidents or drive under the influence of alcohol.
- Supervise drivers to ensure that all driving and vehicle safety practices are strictly adhered to.
- Manage all operational personnel needs and assessments
- Management the disciplinary process at the operations unit
- Co-ordinate the weekly, monthly and other operational meetings of your unit to review all works and report same to Management
- Submit and weekly plan of all operations activities to management for review and approval.
- Prepare and submit to management, a monthly, quarterly and annual report of all operations activities undertaken by the unit
- Liaise with the Finance Department for the preparation of budget estimates for all projects under your supervision
- Perform any other duties assigned by Management from time to time.
- The job holder must be a high-energy individual with personal integrity and an innovative approach to managing teams and projects. He/she must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- MBA in Project Management will be a plus.
- Five (5) years post qualification experience, 3 years of which should be in a senior management position with a reputable advertising agency.
- Must possess strong aptitude for and interest in numbers, math, business and project management processes, and leadership skills.
- Must possess strong organizational skills with attention to detail, numerical accuracy and a methodical approach to work.
- Experienced in managing a team effectively.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and in the use of other enterprise resources.
- Must be a people person.
- Strong teamwork skills are essential.
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal with confidence in working with and engaging with diverse customer group.
- Should possess a valid driver’s license
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.