The major tasks, duties, and responsibilities of the driver are but not limited to the following:
Responsibilities of a mini Truck Driver:
- Safely transporting company various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of materials.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic in congested areas.
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing and cleaning of the vehicle
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
Requirements of a mini truck driver
- Valid driver’s license.
- Minimum experience of five years of driving mini truck.
- Clean driving record.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- Availability to work beyond normal working hours and be able to travel outside accra
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
- Effective communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
Interested applicants should send application letter and CV to email@example.com or contact 0209222240
Kindly note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.