- Arrange shipments by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipate delivery requirement, placing and expediting orders.
- Ship items by examining items, destination, route, rate and delivery time.
- Verify items shipped by matching bills of lading; reconcile quantities; note discrepancies.
- Keep customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, shipment date, method, status and responding to enquiries as it relates to delivery.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of an SHS Certificate
- At least 1 year experience as a Dispatch Rider
- Must have a license
Salary: Gh 600