- Serves as the lead IT liaison with senior administration and staff.
- Maintains currency of knowledge with respect to relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
- Manage technology services that meet operational requirements in designated area(s) of the company.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or HND from a recognized tertiary institution
- Should have strong IT skills
- Should be able to transcribe letters
- At least 3 years experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strategic planning and advanced leadership skills.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
(Working hours 7:30am to 5:00pm, Working days Monday to Saturday)