House Mistress Responsibilities:
- Responding to parent’s emails/ telephone calls/ messages within 24 hours.
- Maintaining records of all communications/contacts with parents and guardians.
- Ensuring that parents are met by a member of the team each weekend; this relates to Friday and Sunday evenings.
- Responding to staff emails/ telephone calls/ messages within 48 hours.
- Attending the formal House Staff meetings that are chaired by the Assistant Head.
- Reporting any issues or concerns in relation to furnishings, fixtures, fittings, and all housekeeping and maintenance matters in the Boarding House to the relevant department leaders
- Monitoring of pocket money for prep children within the House, to ensure that they are adequately prepared for events occurring during the school day.
- Ensuring risk assessments are completed as required or as requested by the Head of Boarding
- Keeping careful records pertaining to trips and visits, permissions to stay away with guardian or parents
- Ensuring that the ‘handover’ log book, discipline, medication, sanctions and other centralized records are kept up to date
Account Clerk Responsibilities:
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
- The House Mistress will double up as an Account Clerk.
- Accommodation would be provided
Interested applicants should send their CVs to: email@example.com
Location: Bomso, KNUST
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.