Home Economics Teacher
A Reputable School
Research, Teaching & Training
Home Economics teacher will be responsible for all aspects of the planning, preparation and delivery of effective learning and teaching across a range of subjects.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
Home Economics teacher will be responsible for all aspects of the planning, preparation and delivery of effective learning and teaching across a range of subjects including Food and Nutrition, Clothing and Textiles Housing, Home Equipment and Management of Family Economics, Child Development and Family Relations.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Diploma or Degree in Home Economics
- With teaching experience of five (5) years.
Location: Teshie-Nungua, Accra
Interested Candidates should send Cvs to email@example.com
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.