- Responsible for identifying and pursuing new business
- Accountable and responsible for the preparation of business plans, cases for new businesses and financial analysis
- Responsible for the management of strategic partnerships
- Build market position by locating, developing, defining and closing business relationships
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications and announcements
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements and financials
- Promote the company's brand to ensure it has a well recognized global brand and appeal
- Develop and support the company with marketing initiatives through various forums
- Examine risk and potential for business opportunities
- Develop processes and procedures in the unit and ensure compliance with the required standards.
- First Degree / Master's, MBA or related field
- 5 - 8 years working experience in a similar environment, providing business development services to all companies across multiple disciplines such as financial and strategy development
- Experience in stakeholder management, communications and public relations.
How to apply for the Job
Applicants must submit both CV and cover letter to Mmankies@yahoo.com stating in the subject of the email, the vacancy applying for
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.