- Plan, contribute to design discussions, implement and test web application interfaces
- Build UI components that can be reused across multiple applications
- Participate in code review, pairing, and other forms of knowledge sharing.
- Ensure all UI features are developed in a backward-compatible, accessible and responsive design in mind
- Work independently or with other engineers to develop user experience-focused web application interfaces and provide support for existing systems.
- Collaborate with designers, backend engineers, stakeholders and clients to understand business goals, analyze requirements, formulate solutions and ensure the successful execution and delivery of the end product.
- Maintain Continuous integration & deployment pipelines for UI builds
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3 plus years of experience working as a frontend or full-stack developer
- Understanding of best practices for web development and software design
- Experience developing single-page applications with Vue.js.
- Experience integrating with external APIs and microservices.
- Experience with CSS preprocessing frameworks such as Sass or Less.
- Experience with ES6 promises and deferred asynchronous operations.
- Expert and recent experience with single-page application development.
- Experience and thorough understanding of Git, repository management and related workflows.
- Experience developing single-page applications with React
- Experience with task runners such as Broccoli or Webpack
- Experience with GraphQL
- Track record of open source contributions
Compensation: Competitive base salary, commission and private health insurance