- Provide guidance to walk-in customers on product and service offerings
- Educate customers and potential customers with information on SLA
and delivery timelines.
- Ensures strict adherence to GIGL’s Standard Operating Procedure in the sending, safe-keeping, receiving, and releasing of parcels.
- Ensure visibility of shipment as they move through the network through the application of appropriate scans.
- Drive client satisfaction by ensuring that services are delivered according to agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Serve guests by providing product/ service information related to delivery life cycle, rates and payment.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Eliminate the possibility of shipping contraband and prohibited goods by ensuring 100% inspection of all parcels presented for shipping.
- Promote and cross-sell the company’s products.
- Ensuring proper documentation and safety of all parcels sent and received.
- Ensure strict compliance to scanning process and procedures.